Billing Specialist - NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
The Billing Specialist facilitates the production and sending of patient and insurance billings, the posting and deposit of payments, the follow-up of unpaid and underpaid claims, along with assisting patients and staff with billing questions and other duties as assigned.
- Possess strong initiative to get daily work finished and processed with some independence;
- Superb computer skills;
- Medent or other medical records software experience is strongly preferred;
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task;
- the ability to work with others cooperatively;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- A high school graduate or GED equivalent;
- At least 2-3 years experience in a medical office with knowledge of medical office practices strongly preferred;
- Physical Therapy billing experience preferred; and
- Previous medical billing experience or education is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in becoming a member of our team, qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter indicating the position of interest along with a current resume to our Human Resources Manager at [email protected].
Email is our preferred method of submission, however, if you are unable to send your resume/cover letter via email, you may fax it to 717-848-3381 or mail it to our main office:
Martin Foot and Ankle
Attn: Human Resources Manager
2300 Pleasant Valley Rd
York, PA 17402
We welcome the opportunity to review your qualifications. Should we determine a match between your background and our needs, we will contact you directly for an interview. Resumes of candidates who do not meet our current needs will be placed in our active files for 90 days and considered as other positions become available.
PLEASE NOTE: only candidates who apply via email will receive a confirmation email in response. Candidates who apply via fax or US mail will not receive a response unless we are interested in moving forward with the interviewing process.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our organization and we wish you success in your career!
Martin Foot and Ankle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.