PHYSICAL THERAPY BILLING/SCHEDULING SPECIALIST
Physical Therapy Billing/Scheduling Specialist - NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
Martin Foot and Ankle is recruiting for an upbeat, positive and outgoing Physical Therapy Billing/Scheduling Specialist to work in our Physical Therapy department. This is an interactive, customer service focused position that includes, but is not limited to, coordinating, obtaining, tracking and communicating pertinent information to patients and the other PT staff to ensure a fiscal return on services provided. Also, maintaining and following the insurance eligibility protocols, determining eligibility of care, reviewing insurance changes and monitoring scheduling practices across all of the PT clinics.
- A pleasant demeanor, positive attitude and outgoing personality;
- A cooperative attitude and the ability to work well with a variety of people and departments;
- Able to plan, organize and complete assignments within a scheduled timeframe without constant supervision and direction;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Able to identify priorities and rearrange work to accommodate them;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of general office procedures;
- Superb computer skills;
- Electronic medical record experience is a plus;
- High school diploma or GED required;
- At least one year working in a medical environment or relevant education;
- Previous CPT and ICD-9/10 knowledge, education and/or experience preferred.
This position may need to float between our various Physical Therapy offices in York, Hanover and Lancaster should the need arise; therefore reliable transportation and a willingness to travel is required. The schedule for this position will mostly be during weekday hours but could include some evenings until approx. 7:00pm.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in becoming a member of our team, qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter indicating the position of interest along with a current resume to our Human Resources Manager, Darcey Peterson at email@example.com.
Email is our preferred method of submission, however, if you are unable to send your resume/cover letter via email, you may fax it to 717-848-3381 or mail it to our main office:
Martin Foot and Ankle
Attn: Darcey Peterson, PHR, SHRM-CP
Human Resources Manager
2300 Pleasant Valley Rd
York, PA 17402
We welcome the opportunity to review your qualifications. Should we determine a match between your background and our needs, we will contact you directly for an interview. Resumes of candidates who do not meet our current needs will be placed in our active files for 90 days and considered as other positions become available.
PLEASE NOTE: only candidates who apply via email will receive a confirmation email in response. Candidates who apply via fax or US mail will not receive a response unless we are interested in moving forward with the interviewing process.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our organization and we wish you success in your career!
Martin Foot and Ankle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.