PODIATRIC ASSISTANT (Clinical Trials)
Podiatric Assistant - Clinical Trials - NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
York Campus - 2300 Pleasant Valley Road
Martin Foot and Ankle is recruiting for an upbeat, positive and outgoing Podiatric (Medical) Assistant to work in both the physician's office and in clinical trials. This is a fast paced, interactive position that includes, but is not limited to, daily interaction with patients while assisting the physician in examinations and treatments and supporting the clinical trials coordinator. The Podiatric Assistant will be responsible for prepping treatment rooms, assisting with wound care, removing staples and sutures, assisting in applying and removing casts, taking patient histories, measuring vital signs, entering information into the electronic medical record system (Medent), assisting the clinical trials coordinator with all clinical trials related work and other duties as assigned.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A pleasant demeanor, positive attitude and outgoing personality;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to complete GCP training and obtain IATA certification upon hire;
- Must be reliable, dependable and accountable;
- Must be able to multi-task and have good time management skills;
- Knowledge of general office procedures - proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is necessary;
- Superb computer skills;
- Electronic medical record experience is a plus;
- A high school diploma or GED required;
- Current PMAC certification preferred, will be required to obtain PMAC certification after (1) year anniversary;
- An extensive understanding of HIPAA and OSHA regulations; and,
- Previous experience in the medical field or clinical trials is strongly preferred.
This position may float between our various office locations in York, Hanover and Lancaster when the need arises; therefore reliable transportation and a willingness to travel is required. The schedule for the full-time position may vary from week to week but will range from 6:30am to 6:30pm, Monday through Friday with an occasional half day on Saturday paid at time and a half!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in becoming a member of our team, qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter indicating the position of interest along with a current resume to our Human Resources Manager, Darcey Peterson at [email protected].
Email is our preferred method of submission, however, if you are unable to send your resume/cover letter via email, you may fax it to 717-848-3381 or mail it to our main office:
Martin Foot and Ankle
Attn: Darcey Peterson, PHR, SHRM-CP
Human Resources Manager
2300 Pleasant Valley Rd
York, PA 17402
We welcome the opportunity to review your qualifications. Should we determine a match between your background and our needs, we will contact you directly for an interview. Resumes of candidates who do not meet our current needs will be placed in our active files for 90 days and considered as other positions become available.
PLEASE NOTE: only candidates who apply via email will receive a confirmation email in response. Candidates who apply via fax or US mail will not receive a response unless we are interested in moving forward with the interviewing process.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our organization and we wish you success in your career!
Martin Foot and Ankle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.