Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
S.U.N.Y at Binghamton
Bachelor of Science: Biology
Grant Medical Center
University of Dresden
Research and Publications:
- “Progressive Post-Traumatic Ankle Arthrosis Treated with Total Ankle Joint Replacement: A Case Review” Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery April 2003.
- “Post Operative Cryotherapy. Risks versus Benefits of Continuous-Flow Cryotherapy Units” Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery April 2003.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Salto Talanis Anatomic Ankle
- InBone Total Ankle Replacement
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Agility Total Ankle Replacement
- Peripheral Neurosurgery
- Ilizarov Circular External Fixators
- Microneurovascular Surgical Techniques
- Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Therapy
- Curative Wound Care
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- A.C.S.M. Health/Fitness Instructor
- A.F.A.A. Personal Trainer/Fitness Counselor
- Q-Clear Light Age Laser
How Were You Treated?
Tell us the experience you had with Bronwyn Wilke, DPM when visiting our practice for your foot and ankle needs through the links below.