Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine
Stockton University (Galloway, New Jersey)
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Magna Cum Laude
Gloucester County College
Sewell, New Jersey
Associate Degree in Arts and Sciences, Honors
2009 - 2010
Temple University Hospital Podiatric Surgical Residency Program
2016 – 2020
Research and Publications:
- DeSimone RV, Lohre JM, Meyr AJ. The effect of angle of gait on forefoot and rearfoot radiographic parameters. Submitted for presentation at the 2018 American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Annual Scientific Conference.
- Lohre JM, DeSimone RV, Sansosti LE, Meyr AJ. A critical evaluation of the treatment of ankle fractures presenting to the emergency department of an urban Level-1 trauma center. Submitted for presentation at the 2018 American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Annual Scientific Conference
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Medical License, State of Florida
- Podiatric Medical License, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
How Were You Treated?
Tell us the experience you had with Rebecca V DeSimone, DPM when visiting our practice for your foot and ankle needs through the links below.
Dr. DeSimone is currently accepting patients at our Pleasant Valley location.