LOOKING FOR A REWARDING CAREER IN HEALTHCARE?
Martin Foot and Ankle is dedicated to making careers in healthcare professionally gratifying and enriching. Each new employee is provided with comprehensive training specific to our organization and their new position. At Martin Foot and Ankle we establish an environment that promotes professionalism, a high quality of patient care, and the desire for each staff member to achieve their highest potential.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Martin Foot and Ankle takes pride in paying our staff a competitive wage and providing a comprehensive benefits package. Employment with Martin Foot and Ankle may provide some valuable advantages to you and your family, including:
- Flexibility to choose from a wide range of benefit options that best meet your individual needs;
- Opportunity to change your benefit elections once a year during open enrollment if your needs for coverage have changed or when you have a qualifying life event;
- And valuable tax-saving opportunities.
Benefit options offered at Martin Foot and Ankle include:
- Medical & Prescription Insurance (several options available)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Safe Harbor Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Provided Uniforms (based on position)
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter indicating the position of interest along with a current resume to our Human Resources Manager at [email protected].
Email is our preferred method of submission, however, if you are unable to send your resume/cover letter via email, you may fax it to 717-848-3381 or mail it to our main office:
Martin Foot and Ankle
Attn: Human Resources Manager
2300 Pleasant Valley Rd
York, PA 17402
We welcome the opportunity to review your qualifications. Should we determine a match between your background and our needs, we will contact you directly for an interview. Resumes of candidates who do not meet our current needs will be placed in our active files for 90 days and considered as other positions become available.
PLEASE NOTE: only candidates who apply via email will receive a confirmation email in response. Candidates who apply via fax or US mail will not receive a response unless we are interested in moving forward with the interviewing process.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our organization and we wish you success in your career!
Martin Foot and Ankle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.