Billing Manager - NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
Martin Foot and Ankle is recruiting a Billing Manager to lead the Billing Department. The Billing Manager enhances the profitability of the organization by ensuring quality control of the billing operations; identifying lost revenues and taking corrective action; developing cost analysis reports; identifying profit and cost control measures and managing the billing staff.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Three to five years experience in insurance billing plus one to two years supervisor experience required.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and equipment.
- Ability to supervise, motivate and retain staff.
- Ability to plan, organize, set priorities and efficiently schedule staff.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must be a good communicator, negotiator – written and verbal.
- Superior people skills.
- Ability to be compassionate toward patients and staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Basic computer and word processing software proficiency.
- Must be dependable.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including possible evenings and weekends.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
The position will be required to work Monday-Friday (exact hours are flexible).
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in becoming a member of our team, qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter indicating the position of interest along with a current resume to our Human Resources Manager at [email protected].
Email is our preferred method of submission, however, if you are unable to send your resume/cover letter via email, you may fax it to 717-848-3381 or mail it to our main office:
Martin Foot and Ankle
Attn: Human Resources Manager
2300 Pleasant Valley Rd
York, PA 17402
We welcome the opportunity to review your qualifications. Should we determine a match between your background and our needs, we will contact you directly for an interview. Resumes of candidates who do not meet our current needs will be placed in our active files for 90 days and considered as other positions become available.
PLEASE NOTE: only candidates who apply via email will receive a confirmation email in response. Candidates who apply via fax or US mail will not receive a response unless we are interested in moving forward with the interviewing process.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our organization and we wish you success in your career!
Martin Foot and Ankle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.