Medical Receptionist - NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
(Travel to other offices in York, Hanover, Lancaster and Lititz as necessary)
Martin Foot and Ankle is recruiting for an upbeat, positive and outgoing Medical Receptionist. This is an interactive, customer service focused position that includes, but is not limited to, greeting the patients upon their arrival and helping them throughout their visit while working to enhance the effectiveness of the business operation. The Medical Receptionist will be responsible for greeting the patients upon their arrival, entering data into the electronic medical record system, scheduling appointments as the physician requires, determining eligibility, collecting payments and other duties as assigned.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A pleasant demeanor, positive attitude and outgoing personality;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of general office procedures;
- Superb computer skills;
- Electronic medical record experience is a plus;
- Understanding basic medical terminology required;
- A high school diploma or GED required;
- Medical Administrative Assistant degree is a plus;
- Current PMAC certification preferred, will be required to obtain PMAC certification after (1) year anniversary;
- An extensive understanding of HIPAA regulations;
- Previous experience in the medical field or reception is strongly preferred.
This position may float between our various office locations in York, Hanover and Lancaster when the need arises; therefore reliable transportation and a willingness to travel is required. The schedule for the full-time position will vary from week to week but will range from 6:30am to 6:30pm, Monday through Friday with an occasional half day on Saturday.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in becoming a member of our team, qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter indicating the position of interest along with a current resume to our Human Resources Manager at [email protected].
Email is our preferred method of submission, however, if you are unable to send your resume/cover letter via email, you may fax it to 717-848-3381 or mail it to our main office:
Martin Foot and Ankle
Attn: Human Resources Manager
2300 Pleasant Valley Rd
York, PA 17402
We welcome the opportunity to review your qualifications. Should we determine a match between your background and our needs, we will contact you directly for an interview. Resumes of candidates who do not meet our current needs will be placed in our active files for 90 days and considered as other positions become available.
PLEASE NOTE: only candidates who apply via email will receive a confirmation email in response. Candidates who apply via fax or US mail will not receive a response unless we are interested in moving forward with the interviewing process.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our organization and we wish you success in your career!
Martin Foot and Ankle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.