SHOE STORE ASSOCIATE
Shoe Store Associate - NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
The Right Shoe, a subsidiary of Martin Foot and Ankle, is seeking a personable and outgoing retail sales professional to work in our full service shoe store. This position has the exciting and unique opportunity of working in a retail environment which partners closely with a professional medical office, which is a departure from the typical retail store setting. The right candidate will have the opportunity to assist and educate our customers throughout the shoe and insert fitting process.
- Previous shoe store experience, while helpful, is not a requirement;
- 1-3 years of experience within a retail, sales or customer service field is a plus;
- Prior sales lead or key-holder experience is strongly preferred;
- A professional, patient and positive attitude with a sincere willingness to help others is required at all times;
- A genuine interest in learning the various products sold in store;
- Ability to learn the use of industry standard equipment and terminology is required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail is a must.
The exact schedule for these positions will vary and the ideal candidate will need to be flexible in their availability to work varying hours. Will require occasional evening and/or Saturday hours. This position also requires floating between stores when the need arises; therefore, reliable transportation and a willingness to travel is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in becoming a member of our team, qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter indicating the position of interest along with a current resume to our Human Resources Manager, Darcey Peterson at [email protected].
Email is our preferred method of submission, however, if you are unable to send your resume/cover letter via email, you may fax it to 717-848-3381 or mail it to our main office:
Martin Foot and Ankle
Attn: Darcey Peterson, PHR, SHRM-CP
Human Resources Manager
2300 Pleasant Valley Rd
York, PA 17402
We welcome the opportunity to review your qualifications. Should we determine a match between your background and our needs, we will contact you directly for an interview. Resumes of candidates who do not meet our current needs will be placed in our active files for 90 days and considered as other positions become available.
PLEASE NOTE: only candidates who apply via email will receive a confirmation email in response. Candidates who apply via fax or US mail will not receive a response unless we are interested in moving forward with the interviewing process.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our organization and we wish you success in your career!
Martin Foot and Ankle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.